Or possibly the best I've heard all year. As usual Lexi was mad about something Audrey had done/said while we were trying to joyously eat dinner together as a family and enjoy Dad finally being home after a long day.
Lexi pinned Audrey down with her fierce, fiery eyes and very calmly and concisely told Audrey, "I will be your cutest nightmare." She then nonchalantly turned back to her spaghetti and started slurping up her pasta. I have no idea where she picked that one up and Tim and I had to ask each other if we heard that correctly. I mean, how does a 4 year old come up with this stuff? Then actually use it in the correct context? It definitely bewilders, frightens and makes me smile all at once. She keeps us paying attention for sure, always wondering what she'll think up next.
Please enjoy our cutest nightmare in all her spaghetti sauce and milk mustache glory.
No comments:
Post a Comment