Last Tuesday we went in for my Anatomy Ultrasound. And I have pictures for you all! As most of you all ready know Gremlin # 3 is a BOY! Everyone in our house is excited, or learning to become excited about this news. Audrey was hoping for a brother from the beginning. Last Tuesday night we were talking while I was tucking her into bed. I told her I was happy her wish came true for a brother. Her reply was this: "I was praying for a brother. I can't believe I tricked Jesus!" Lexi on the other hand has been wanting a little sister. Before we went in for the ultrasound she started saying odd things like, "So the Doctor is going to count how many babies are in your tummy?" Or "There's four babies in your tummy, right?" I would tell her there is only one but she didn't like that answer, so she continued with, "Can there be two babies? A girl and a boy?" She has finally accepted the fact that there is just one little brother in there and has been heard saying, "When the baby comes out, I will love him!"
So, here are pictures of the little man, who is lovingly referred to as "Spike". Don't worry Mom, it's nothing permanent! I will warn you all that the images were much clearer on the big screen at the Doctor's office. And, you may all be in luck. I have to go in for another ultrasound in a few weeks (nothing serious he was just hiding his face and the Tech wants to be able to see everything), so hopefully there will be more pictures to share.





No comments:
Post a Comment