8/30/12

80 Days of Summer Vacation

  We may not have had 104 days to build rockets or rollercoasters, like Phineas and Ferb.  But this summer did seem to fly by as if we were on a rocket or rollercoaster.  I guess that's what happens when you're having fun!  Since I was absolutely terrible at updating the blog all summer (and Isaac has finally decided to take a nap, yay!) today I'll post a Summer Photo Gallery.  Pictures may or may not be in order of event, I can't remember!


This summer our family...

                                     celebrated Audrey's 7th birthday

 
 
                                                   went swimming
 
 
                                             went to the drive-in
 
 
                                             celebrated Fourth of July









                                                     

                                                   went swimming
 


                                       celebrated Daddy's birthday



                                             played "Where's Isaac?"


 
learned to hula
 

                                                       snacked


                                                      read
 
 
was cute
 
 
played
 
 
went swimming
 
 
napped

 

                                                   went swimming
 
 
started eating solids
 


                                                went to the fair

 
 
 
went swimming
 
 
 
                                               lost a tooth
 
 
and went swimming one more time!


  Up next: First Day of School!

No comments: