Surely, you would all know that is Lexese for "Feliz Navidad". Lexi's very favorite place to sing seems to be when on the toilet (come on, you know you do it too). Monday evening I walked by the bathroom, door wide open, Lexi doing her thing while singing "Police Mavinap" at the top of her lungs.
Audrey has been getting in the Christmas spirit as well. Like most kids she is counting down to Christmas morning. She's a bit tricky with her approach though. She shaves an extra day off her count every morning. Earlier this week we had a conversation that went a bit like this...Audrey: "Mommy, only 3 days left till Christmas!" Me: "Sorry Audrey, it's actually 4 days." Audrey: "No, I'm not counting the rest of today." Me: "Audrey, I don't think you can do that at 9 o'clock in the morning." Audrey: "Uhhh, Mom. It's 3 days."
She definitely has her system and there's no messing with it. I think she'll see the flaws once she discovers Santa doesn't use the same system as her.As you can see we are getting into the Christmas spirit at our house and anxious and excited for Christmas Day. We hope you are as well, and Police Mavinap to all!
1 comment:
Celeste! I am a blog-stalker and found you through facebook! Yay! You have an adorable family!!
Post a Comment