11/16/10

Disneyland!

I finally got around to posting our Disneyland pictures.  I haven't had time to even looking at them since we got back, it's really making me wish we could go back real soon.  The pictures really speak for themselves, so there isn't a whole lot I can say about them.  I will add this though.  Audrey's favorite was the Monsters Inc. ride in California Adventure, and Lexi's was the Haunted Mansion.  Lexi went in the Mansion twice.  The first time I took her and she was screaming and trembling from head to toe.  I thought I had traumatized her for life.  After it was over she started yelling, "Yay Lexi!  I did it!"  Then she said, "Can I go on again?"  And so she did. The second day Audrey was a bit tempermental, that's why we don't have a single picture of her with the Princesses (who we waited in line for 45 minutes to see, for Audrey!).  We all did have fun though and can't wait for next year!

No comments: