Friday night was trunk-or-treat at Audrey's school, so I thought I would just post some pictures since it's been a while since I've posted pictures. Audrey is a "Pink Cowgirl" this year. Whenever somebody asks her what she will be this year she is very specific about that. She's not just a cowgirl. Lexi chose Belle this year, though I really wanted her to be a horse. Every cowgirl needs a horse, right? My idea didn't fly. I suppose it's good that I have independent girls who think for themselves.
Grandma Tini made these super awesome Halloween pillowcases. I think she inteneded on the girls actually putting pillows in them, but they decided candy was much better. If they actually fill them, Tim and I will be snacking quite nicely for the next month!
1 comment:
Audrey is the cutest pink cowgirl I've ever seen and Lexi sure is a Belle.
Grma 'tini
Post a Comment