In just 4 days will be driving to Disneyland! Since August, Tim and I knew that we would be going to Disneyland this October, but we (meaning I) decided to wait as long as possible to tell the girls about the trip. I didn't want 3 months of "Are we going to Disneyland tomorrow?" and "How many more days till we get to go?" Tim made me promise that we would tell the girls before we were actually on the road driving to Anaheim. So, at the beginning of this month I made a cake and a cute note for Audrey to read, telling the girls about our plans. So now, instead of months of "When are we going?" from the girls, I have had a whole month of Tim saying "Guess how many days until Disneyland?!" Yes, we're excited.
1 comment:
Celeste, your cake came out really great. Awesome job.
Post a Comment