This summer has not been one of travel. Everyone we know here has been out of town more than they've been home. Not us. We, on the other hand, have been preparing for the stupid, evil Bar Exam for a very long three months straight. So, the minute Tim was unchained and set free from the fore mentioned stupid, evil Bar Exam it did not take us long to pack whatever was in sight and hit the trail. We had plenty to do while we were in Reno and Grass Valley. There were cousins to play with (and a new little one to meet!), Grandparents to be spoiled by, sugar intake levels to drastically increase, school shopping for the girls, movies to see before they left the theater, and an Aunt/Sister to see and a pretty engagement ring to see! That was pretty much our whirlwind week. Tim and I even got to go on a real date, Eclipse wasn't too shabby!
My one goal for our next visit is to take more pictures while in Reno. It seems like no matter how lazy we may be while we're there our time goes by too fast and I never really get the camera out. My only explanation for all of the Grass Valley pictures (and there were plenty more pictures I didn't want to bore you all with) is that my Dad seems to have his camera out the whole time we're there and I attempt to initiate a "clicking duel" just to see if I could ever take a picture as nice as his. I never will, but at least this way I remember to document some to the girls childhood and hopefully they'll remember these visits when they're older.
I hope you enjoy the pics below. And now, since there is still some summer left, we are off to the pool!
No comments:
Post a Comment