
Wednesday was Tim's birthday and since he has been so busy and studying so hard all summer the girls and I thought it would be nice to make him a fun cake. We thought real hard and brainstormed for a few days and decided on a Batman cake. Now, you all need to understand a little something about the cake. I have recently become obsessed with a show called
Cake Boss. The guy on this show owns a family bakery in New Jersey and makes awesome cakes like roulette tables that actually spin and a huge leaning tower of Pisa. These cakes are incredible. So, as much as I really did want to make something nice for Tim, it was a great excuse to play with cake and frosting.

I think Tim did enjoy himself though. I made his newly favorite pineapple burgers and he got a new playstation game. If anything it was fun to see the girls excited about planning surprises for Daddy and to see Tim relax a minute without any notes in his hands. Seriously, I'm amazed he doesn't put notes in a plastic sheet protector so he can read them in the shower. Don't tell him I said that!
2 comments:
What a great cake! and what are pineapple burgers?
Ben says "Don't give Tim the idea about sheet protectors...I can totally see him doing that."
Post a Comment