Sorry about the late updates! My computer hasn't been working. We had such a fun Christmas break and I can't wait to post more pictures of all of our fun this last month, once I have access to Tim's computer. We got to spend a week with each set of Grandparents and had so much fun! Lexi got to play in the snow and play with her Uncle's dog. She loves dogs so much! And Audrey got to go ice skating (she could only take 20 seconds of that) and have tons of fun with her cousins. Tim and I got to play a little "Booty Ball" with the brothers, go ice skating (we had more fun than Audrey)and take the car to the shop, again! The best part was seeing all of the family and letting Tim relax a bit. 1/28/09
Christmas
Sorry about the late updates! My computer hasn't been working. We had such a fun Christmas break and I can't wait to post more pictures of all of our fun this last month, once I have access to Tim's computer. We got to spend a week with each set of Grandparents and had so much fun! Lexi got to play in the snow and play with her Uncle's dog. She loves dogs so much! And Audrey got to go ice skating (she could only take 20 seconds of that) and have tons of fun with her cousins. Tim and I got to play a little "Booty Ball" with the brothers, go ice skating (we had more fun than Audrey)and take the car to the shop, again! The best part was seeing all of the family and letting Tim relax a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cute picture! (I love Audrey's nails)
Post a Comment