Wow! Thanksgiving is here and gone! We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We went to Tim's Grandparents in Utah this year. The girls got to play with cousins they don't see very often and were spoiled to no end by "Favorite Grandma". Every Grandma is a favorite, but she bribes them to call her that! We all had fun eating, talking and playing together. Tim even got in on a flag football game on Thursday. I'd add pictures of that but the girls were so cold I took them inside early. Thank you Crouch's for a great time. And thank you guys for working on our car all day Friday!

The girls first time in Arizona, apparently I enjoyed the scenery more than they did.
Lexi and her cousin Ella sitting with Grandpa Crouch. This was one of their few quiet moments. While we were there they cleared out every drawer and cupboard they could reach.
Audrey and her cousin Sydney. It was especially hard for Audrey to leave Sydney. She refused to say goodbye, I guess she thought we wouldn't leave if she didn't say the words. All the way home she kept asking where her friend Sydney was.
Lexi's first pickle.

No comments:
Post a Comment