11/13/12

Sorry Lexi...

How pathetic am I?  Lexi's birthday was 2 MONTHS AGO and I have not posted a thing about her special day!!  It's a good thing she doesn't read this blog or I'd be in some serious trouble.  Although, I'm starting to think no one else reads this thing either.  Anyway, back to my Lexi. 


Since it was just us for the big day she picked out this cute little Ariel cake.  Poor girl, since her birthday is at the beginning of the school year she has never had a big party with lots of family.
 

 Since Lexi wanted a Little Mermaid theme this year for her birthday I thought it would be fun to take her to see a REAL mermaid.  So, we took her to a local resort to see their aquarium and "real mermaids".  Sadly, the aquarium was tiny and sad and the mermaids were an hour behind schedule.  By the time they finally showed up Lexi was so hungry that she watched the girl swim around the tank once just to humor me and then insisted that we go eat.  So we did. 

It's almost impossible to get Isaac to look at the camera!
 
 
 
 
Lexi's fish face
 
 
We finished the day with cake and a movie.
                                                 Happy Birthday Lexi, 2 months ago!
  

2 comments:

D Sharp said...

I read and I get excited every time a new post shows up...don't stop!!!

Ben, Michelle & Luke said...

I read too! Usually weeks after you posted but I read and update Ben. Sounds like a great birthday!