9/8/11

Lexi's Turn

It's been over a week now since Lexi started school, so I guess I need to post her pictures.  Sounds like she is all ready doing better than last year.  So far she is time-out free!  She is now having so much fun at preschool that apparently the only problem is when I pick her up.  She is very well behaved until I pick her up and then she refuses to put on shoes or get her backpack.  Still, that's much better than the beginning of last year.  I still have two weeks until school is at my house.  We'll see how things go then...  I'm really excited about the group of kids though.  Two of the boys in her group will be at the same Kindergarten next year and they both live in our neighborhood.  It will be nice for her to have some friends when she starts school.  Just one year to go!



No comments: