4/4/10

Spring Breakin' it in San Diego!

Last week was Tim's final Spring Break and to celebrate we took the girls to San Diego for a few days of fun.  The first thing we did was hit the beach.  They had never seen the ocean before and we decided it was crucial we get them there.  They loved it!  The water was cold but they didn't mind.  Audrey brought home a bag full of sea shells and every night when I ask Lexi what her favorite part of the day was she still says "playing at the beach".
  We then spent two days at Sea World.  There is way too much there to even describe what we did those two days, but I can tell you what our favorites were.  Lexi's fave was "Sesame Street Land" which wasn't even called that, but she asks every day to go back.  Audrey's favorite was probably the rides in "Sesame Street Land" but I think a close second would either be the Shamu show or the penguins.  Tim's favorite was the sharks.  He had an eye-to-eye moment with Jaws in the tube that takes you under the tank.  I think mine was actually petting the Bat Rays.  They were so ugly, but that kind of made them cute!  We had a great time and can't wait to go back!
   Enjoy all the pictures.  Maybe next week I'll post Easter!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

How fun! We are surprising the girls next week by taking them! How long of a drive does it really take? I have heard anywhere from 3-6 hours! Glad you had lots of fun! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

So glad you were able to take the girls; I bet they remember the trip always.
(First time I've seen Tim's glasses - they look good. And, he looks alot like Rick at that age!)