So, Audrey got her hair cut today. A friend of mine from church does hair and she did a really great job. Audrey's been excited for the last week, ever since I made the appointment. It's cut in a cute bob that flips under and her hair looks so full now! My friend put "glass" in her hair to make it shine, taught Audrey a few things she can do to her hair by herself (since I'm not allowed to touch it), and even showed her a trick to get rid of static (use a dryer sheet). Since we've been home Audrey has stopped in front of every reflective surface and she now carries a dryer sheet with her at all times. I've even caught her shaking her head a few times and bouncing her hair. That's my Little Lady.




1 comment:
Audrey, I love your hair! You are growing up too fast...
Post a Comment