Lexi is 2 today, yay! And she's been walking around the house singing "Happy Day Me!". Alexis has been such a sweet, energetic, fun and loud addition to our family and I'm so thankful that she's my little girl. Her birth was quite the way to say "Welcome to a new life in a new city far away from your family where your husband has no job and will be hiding away in a library for the next three years!" But, trying to keep up with Lexi has made the time fly by. It is so much fun to see how much she is able to interact with her big sister and how much she admires Audrey. As she gets older she is becoming such a great sister and companion for Audrey and I love watching them giggle together. She is growing and learning so fast and it is quite apparent that I have yet another child with my temper. She really knows how to glare and has a great throwing arm, especially when she's mad.
I have included some fun pictures of the last two years and a list of the things Lexi has taught me thus far.
Happy Birthday Lexi!
2 comments:
Hey Celeste! It's Brittany. I came across your blog, and have been laughing at how funny your girls are. When did you move to Vegas? I hope it's ok that I add you to our blog roll. If not tell me. Our blog is www.thebrazellfamily.com
I didn't know you had a temper! I do love Lexi's though; The arm throwing is the best act in town...
Post a Comment