4/13/09

Sunday

Easter morning was a long one... It started with the girls inhaling more sugar in 5 minutes than they normally get in a week. Lexi was only happy when Tim was chasing her or throwing her on the couch or bed. And Audrey just wasn't happy. She decided she hated her Easter dress and wanted to wear her Christmas skirt. Knowing that her stubborn streak is my fault I should have gone easy. But that would mean having to change MY plans.
Tears dried just in time for church, due to our submitting to more sugar, and few smiles may have been found. Audrey freaked a little when she found out the primary was singing in Sacrament meeting. I didn't make her go up. Then, she had to give a talk in primary. In front of both Jr. and Sr., which meant double the kids. She did awesome! Mommy was shaking.
By the time the girls were asleep last night I decided it wasn't all that bad of an Easter. I hope yours was fabulous!
Checking their stash

This was the only place Lexi would pose
She chose the seat

There was no way she was going to smile


The only picture I could get of them together!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We loved the last picture - it really gives us an idea of how your morning went!